Absolute Green Energy Corporation is pleased to announce its yearly Summer Intern Program at their headquarters in Worcester, MA.
Job Title: Intern
Location: 92 Gardner Street, Worcester, MA, 01610
Opportunity Type: Entry Level Intern Position
Compensation Details/Other Benefits: $10/hr, full time – summer only
Job Type: Temporary
Job Function: TD
Mike Ortolano, President
Public Comment: This is full time position summer intern position (~40 hrs/week). We are looking for a strong work ethic students. In addition to strong analytical abilities, the successful candidate will be energetic person and possess strong communications skills, strong computer skills, be a quick study, have the ability to multitask, and possess a good sense of humor.
Detailed Position Description:
- Occasional out-of-town (domestic) travel may be required for this position.
- Normal working hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- There are no paid vacations or benefits associated with this temporary position.
- Dress code is Business Casual.
- You will need to bring your “A Game” with you to be part of our team. We are very focused on becoming a major player in the renewable energy business and it will take a combination of energy, persistence, intellect and above all a commitment to getting the job done.
- Application Qualifications
Desired Attributes: The following attributes are desired for this position.
Degree: Possessing or Working towards one of the following: Bachelor in Environmental Studies, Business, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or other.
Student Status: Completion of two years of undergrad study
Minimum GPA: 3.00
Application Delivery Method:
Please email your cover letter and resume to: Mike Ortolano at email address: email@example.com
Interview Schedule: Applicants that pass an initial telephone screening will be scheduled for an interview at our main office located in Worcester, MA.
We thank you for your interest in Absolute Green Energy Corporation and our career opportunities.
30% Federal tax credit + State rebates + Available financing etc. makes installing Solar Energy very Affordable. Call us for a free site assessment.